Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Questions from Sarah P

Sarah P. aka chengwa121
Questions and Answers forVegan Pal Swap
1.) What is your craft, & how long have you been doing it?
Well, I don't really have a main craft. I am learning to be more crafty. I love making cards, magnets, and putting unique presents together. I do not knit. I am learning to sew however.
2.) Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?
Right now I am only vegetarian. I was vegan for many years and eat lots of vegan food. I would say that i eat mostly vegan. I am trying to become vegan again.
3.) What is your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike a color(s)?
My all time fav color is purple. I do not dislike any colors.
4.) Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods or cigarette smoke)?
no.
5.) Do you have any companion animals? If so, names and types?
Yes! I have two cats, Bijou and Sheba. I also have one dog Brutus, he is 11 and he is a pug.
6.) Do you collect anything?
Not really. I do love tomoato themed items for my kitchen and teas from different places.
7.) Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)
I love tea! I also like all kinds of vegan snacks. I love vegan cookies and donuts ...and anything that is bad for you! I also love nuts, abba zabba, vegan mac n chreese, and chocolate! I love to bake vegan cakes and cupcakes. I also love to try new things. :)
8.) What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? Well, since i am not really that crafty, i do not have much. i think i would like things like fabric, stickers, card stock, markers. ( things for paper crafts)
I do not knit and sew very little. maybe something new to try out...I will be happy with anything though :)
9.) What type of handmade item would tickle your fancy? What don't you like? (Keep in mind this swap is open to all types of crafters.)
I will love ANYTHING! hehe. I would just like my partner to have fun with it and make me something they prefer to make :)
10.) Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
I am really excited about this swap, though the blog thing is new to me. (i hope i am posting this right!) I can't wait to start putting my gift together. I love this swap idea and am happy to see so many ppl signed up. i also hope to maybe make some new pen pal friends :) i think thats all for now...i will try to figure out this blog thing. i have a profile at swapbot http://www.swap-bot.com/member/?id=3340
and also a flickr page..http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahpowers/.
thanks for letting me be a part of this swap!

Comments:
Hey Sarah P, good to hear from you!
About the tomatoes... you don't happen to need a I <3 tomatoes sticker, do you? But the heart is a tomato... I have some still and could mail one.

Look: http://obstiknitvegan.blogspot.com/2006/04/i-tomato-tomatoes.html
 
desiree
that would be great!! i would send you something in return gladly :)
my email is
mychengwa121@yahoo.com
 
Ok, Sarah P. I'll put one in the mail, probably tomorrow. =)
 
hey desiree

thanks so much, i got my pack of stickers and cool cards today! thank you !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?